If your friends or contacts are receiving emails which you’ve never sent out, then its a sign that someone else is using your Hotmail account.
It also means that your account may be blocked, due to spam activity from your account.
How can someone else use my account?
It could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. Someone has hacked into your computer or network and stolen your password.
2. Your computer is infected with virus and malware which have stolen your password and passed it onto the hacker.
3. You replied to a phishing email which claimed that your Hotmail account will be blocked if you don’t reply. You replied them with your personal details including your password. They know your password now, and they are misusing it.
4. You shared your password with someone who is misusing your account to send out spam messages to your friends or contacts.
Hotmail Support Number helps out to its users with best Support for Hotmail/Outlook, Ring us @ 0800-098-8581 to get the world class Tech Support for Hotmail that you wish to acquire apart from what’s said over, our technical support specialists can assists you with a plenty of different questions and answers which you might encounter anytime anywhere…
What’s Next? (It Looks Like Someone Else Might Be Using Your Account)
Whatever the case be, we will help you block that person from using your account and prevent your account from being blocked.
All you have to do is fill out a simple TECHNICIAN HELP FORM and a technician will call you to help you out the next day. There is a service charge of £19.99 which you will have to pay to the technician after the issue has been resolved.
Now, because Hotmail has got more than a Billion email account users, Hotmail does not have the money or resources to set-up a contact center or phone line to handle such a large volume of users. That is the reason why normal account users cannot contact Hotmail by phone.
This is why hotmailemailsupport.uk is there to help you out.
How can I stop someone else from using my Hotmail account?
(It Looks Like Someone Else Might Be Using Your Account)
To recover your account follow these steps:
1. Fill out the TECHNICIAN HELP FORM by clicking on the link below.
2. You will get a call from one of our technicians at the time selected by you.
3. The Technician will help you fix your Hotmail account. We will only charge you when the issue has been resolved.
4. You have your account back !
Call Toll Free Microsoft Hotmail [email protected] 0800-098-8581 Support